HF Planners helps you maximize your facilities investment, manage your national facilities portfolio more effectively, and stay focused on your core business.
As a facility manager or business owner, you may be experiencing one – or several – of these common challenges:
- An existing office space that no longer meets the needs of your growing or changing organization
- An impending major renovation or a need for disruptive maintenance
- An overdue need for integrating new technology into an older campus
- Not fully understanding how to implement a sustainability program
- Difficulties synchronizing multiple contractors and suppliers
- Not having enough information to make informed decisions, but pressure to commit to scheduled dates
- Not enough time to stay up-to-date with regulations, or to correctly implement them
In addition to handling the day-to-day needs of your facility, we also serve as your strategic partner, planning long-term to maximize the evolution of your facility or manage its attrition. Our team of experienced facility managers understands the challenges you face – and our expert processes and proven solutions save our clients time and money.
HF Planners custom-designs a service package around your unique challenges, and our team of experienced facility mangers, planners, designers, and project managers scales to meet your needs.
Whether your project is large or small, it is our mission to bring you the peace of mind that comes from working with the best.
To discuss your facility management needs in more detail with an experienced member of our team, we invite you to contact us here.
The full scope of our facility management services include:
- Providing Restacking Plans
- Developing a Workplace Strategy
- Managing Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment
- Providing Change Management Plans
- Providing CADD & CAFM Services
- Developing Utilities Requirement Plans
- Developing and Maintaining As-built Drawings
- Developing a Master Plan
- Managing Vendors
- Coordinating Vendor Meetings and Providing Meeting Minutes
- Providing Scheduling Services
- Coordinating IT and Voice Systems
- Managing a Move/Relocation
- Handling Way-finding and Signage
- Developing Budget Estimates
- Developing a Move RFP and Bid Leveling
- Developing and Managing C-Suite Presentations (PPT) via Client Expectations
- Maintaining and Reviewing Client Inventory
- Supervising Construction
- Coordinating with Architects and Engineers