HF Planners has an immediate need for an experienced part-time Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope. Projects are related to building issues such as maintenance, property management, construction, asset management, and space management. Candidate must be able to drive a project to completion and brainstorm innovative ways to bring cost saving ideas or new trends to upper management.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- 6+ years planning and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject, preferably in the fields of architecture, interior design, computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must know building systems
- Facility related projects such as maintenance related, property management, asset management, and space management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of project management
- Must know building systems
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Word processing
- Budget Preparation
- Data base management
- Project Managers usually work in an office environment but the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non-standard workplaces.
- Project Managers work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones.
- Flexibility to work from home or office depending on task.
Send your resume to email@example.com. In order to be considered for this position, you must attach a copy of your resume.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.