HF Planners is actively seeking a full-time junior level Interior Designer. We are looking for a team player who is creative, hardworking, organized, detail oriented, and has a passion for design. This is an opportunity to be hands-on with professional and accomplished designers doing commercial interiors.
- Develop space planning concepts
- Participate in Furniture Selection/Finish Selection/Specification process
- Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selections
- Work with consultants, furniture dealers, product representatives, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives.
- Assist with inventory of furniture at client sites
- Assist with surveys at client sites as required
- Library duties
- 1-3 years of related experience as an interior designer or related business.
- Knowledge of design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- AutoCAD/Sketch up experience required.
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch up a plus
- Associates degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture
- Willingness to learn and grow
HF Planners offers: medical benefits; paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; flexible hours; and a casual, friendly work environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com. In order to be considered for this position, you must attach a copy of your resume.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.