Explore company news from HF Planners, recent awards, and press below.
HF Planner's Caroline Shelly has been featured on The Blue Book Building & Construction Network. For expertise on commercial interior design and facility planning and management, read her articles below:
- Illuminating the Benefits of LED Lighting
- 5 Steps for Implementing a Change Management Program
- 3 Rules for Project Communication That Can Keep Management on Deadlines
- 5 Ways to Handle Unrealistic Deadlines
- Love It or Lose It: When to Renovate or Build New
- Green is the New Black: 4 Ways to “Green” Your Facility
- 6 Questions You Should Ask to Avoid Budget Headaches
Caroline Shelly, principal of HF Planners, is regularly featured in the Mid-Atlantic Real Estate Journal as an expert in facility planning, design, and management. Read her recent articles below:
- Workplace Acoustics: Think Outside the Box
- Is LED Lighting for You? How to Overcome the Facility Manger’s Headache #42
- Unrealistic Budgets – Or “How to Overcome Facility Management Headache #2”
- Smalls Steps to Take to Help a Facility Go Green
- What is a Workplace Strategy?
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road, but Where is it?