HF Planners seeks a full-time Account Manager to assist with customer account management responsibility. Candidate will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Required Experience & Education:
- Proven experience as account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
HF Planners offers: medical benefits; paid vacation, sick time, and holidays; flexible hours; and a casual, friendly work environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com. In order to be considered for this position, you must attach a copy of your resume.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.